The third-season premiere of Solely Murders within the Constructing pushed the comedy to its finest exhibiting but on the streaming charts. Fits continued its dominant summer season, setting a report for essentially the most consecutive weeks with greater than 3 billion minutes of viewing time.
Solely Murders within the Constructing opened its third season on Hulu on Aug. 8, and it drew 719 million minutes of watch time for the week of Aug. 7-13. That’s a sequence excessive for the present and 24 p.c increased than its earlier finest, 578 million minutes for the week of its season two finale in August 2022. It completed third amongst authentic sequence and ninth general in Nielsen’s rankings.
Fits prolonged its outstanding summer season with 3.01 billion minutes of viewing on Netflix and Peacock, changing into the primary present within the three-year historical past of Nielsen’s weekly charts to report 3 billion or extra minutes in seven consecutive weeks. Earlier smashes Stranger Issues and Wednesday had significantly increased peaks, however neither of them stayed above 3 billion minutes for greater than three weeks in a row.
Netflix’s opioid-crisis drama Painkiller was the most important debut of the week, amassing 990 million minutes of viewing. The Lincoln Lawyer (1.42 billion minutes) held at No. 1 amongst authentic sequence for a second week. Netflix additionally had a robust film premiere with Coronary heart of Stone, starring Gal Gadot. It had 966 million minutes of watch time over its first three days.
The Summer season I Turned Fairly additionally charted for the fifth straight week with 457 million minutes on Prime Video.
Nielsen’s streaming scores cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embody minutes watched on computer systems or cellular gadgets. The scores solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different nations. The highest streaming titles for Aug. 7-13 are beneath.
1. Fits (Netflix/Peacock), 3.01 billion minutes seen
2. The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix), 1.42 billion
3. Bluey (Disney+), 1.07 billion
4. Painkiller (Netflix), 990 million
5. Coronary heart of Stone (Netflix), 966 million
6. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 849 million
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Disney+), 811 million
8. NCIS (Netflix/Paramount+), 771 million
9. Solely Murders within the Constructing (Hulu), 719 million
10. Cocomelon (Netflix), 654 million
1. The Lincoln Lawyer, 1.42 billion minutes
2. Painkiller, 990 million
3. Solely Murders within the Constructing, 719 million
4. Candy Magnolias (Netflix), 531 million
5. The Summer season I Turned Fairly (Prime Video), 457 million
6. Gabby’s Dollhouse (Netflix), 436 million
7. The Witcher (Netflix), 421 million
8. Untold (Netflix), 418 million
9. Futurama (Hulu), 363 million
10. Star Trek: Unusual New Worlds (Paramount+), 304 million
1. Fits, 3.01 billion minutes
2. Bluey, 1.07 billion
3. Gray’s Anatomy, 849 million
4. NCIS, 771 million
5. Cocomelon, 654 million
6. The Huge Bang Principle (Max), 522 million
7. SpongeBob SquarePants (Paramount+/Prime Video), 519 million
8. Heartland (Hulu/Netflix/Peacock), 494 million
9. SWAT (Hulu/Netflix/Paramount+), 462 million
10. Supernatural (Netflix), 455 million
1. Coronary heart of Stone, 966 million minutes
2. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, 811 million
3. The Tremendous Mario Bros. Film (Peacock), 598 million
4. Despicable Me 2 (Netflix/Peacock), 443 million
5. Fatale (Netflix), 316 million
6. River Wild (2023) (Netflix), 300 million
7. Rio 2 (Disney+/Hulu/Prime Video), 265 million
8. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Paramount+), 253 million
9. Protected (2012) (Netflix), 252 million
10. Quick 5 (Netflix), 218 million