A trip to the Center East is incomplete and not using a go to to the “Land of pharaohs” and the world-famous “Rose Metropolis of Petra.”Egypt and Jordan are the dual locations on this area that talk so much concerning the Center Japanese area’s historical past and tradition. From the world-famous Pyramid of Egypt to the UNESCO world heritage web site at Petra, there’s a lot to discover and study in these stunning international locations.
Whether or not you might be touring from the East or the West for Center East trip, it might be good to mix Egypt and Jordan excursions. One essential cause is that each the international locations are situated in the identical geographical space, separated solely by the Gulf of Aqaba. It will take just one and a half hour by air to journey between the international locations. Thus, combining Egypt and Jordan excursions assist you to save lots of some huge cash and time.
The right way to E-book Egypt and Jordan Excursions?
A lot of the Egypt-Jordan excursions begin from Cairo in Egypt and finish at Wadi Rum in Jordan. The tour bundle ranges from 8 days to fifteen days, relying on the variety of locations coated. All bookings could be accomplished on-line and canopy sightseeing, meals, lodging, and air switch.
The Egypt and Jordan Excursions cowl the necessary historic areas and landmarks of each international locations.
Highlights of Jordan
- Petra: Petra is a well-known archaeological web site of Jordan situated within the Southwestern desert. The positioning accommodates varied tombs and temples which can be carved into sandstone cliffs which can be pink in coloration. Therefore, this web site known as the “Rose Metropolis.”
- Lifeless Sea: Lifeless Sea is a Salt Lake bordered by Jordan, Israel, and the West financial institution. It is without doubt one of the saltiest water our bodies of the world due to which it’s unimaginable to swim right here. You’ll be able to solely float within the Lifeless sea.
- Wadi Rum: Wadi Rum, or Valley of the Moon, is situated in Southern Jordan. It’s a valley of sandstone and granite rocks. It’s a protected space of the UNESCO World Heritage and is legendary for its sandstone mountains and pure arches.
Highlights of Egypt
- Pyramids in (Cairo): The Pyramids are one of many seven wonders of the traditional world.
The Giza Pyramid advanced on the outskirts of Cairo has three giant pyramids, that are tombs of historical Pharaohs. A go to to the Pyramid throws gentle on the traditional Egyptian traditions and customs.
- Egyptian Museum (Cairo): The Egyptian museum has avast collection of Egyptian antiquities. From the sumptuous statues of the nice kings to their jewellery and treasures, the museum homes a whole marvel of the Egyptian world.
- Nile Cruise: The Nile cruise covers a distance of 230 km and travels between Luxor and Aswan. The beneath locations of curiosity are coated on this journey
- Karnak temples: Situated in Luxor, that is the biggest non secular middle on the planet. The Karnak temple advanced consists of outdated temples, buildings, and chapels and consists of the Karnak Open Air Museum.
- Hatshepsut temple: The mortuary temple of Pharaoh Hatshepsut is situated on the west financial institution of the Nile in Luxor. This temple is legendary for its stunning architectural marvel with three-layered terraces and a double colonnade of sq. piers.
- Valley of Kings: This can be a valley situated in Luxor the place rock-cut tombs of varied kings are excavated. Located on the west financial institution of the Nile, the valley has round 64 tombs, each huge and small in dimension.
- Temple of Edfu: Situated on the West Financial institution of Nile, the temple of Edfu is devoted to the Egyptian god Horus.
- Temple of KomOmbo: The temple of KomOmbo is a double temple situated in Aswan in Higher Egypt. The southern a part of the temple is devoted to the Crocodile God Sobek and the northern half to Falcon God Haroeris.
- Nubian village: This village situated on the shores of the Nile is residence to the Nubian tribe. You’ll be able to expertise the tradition and hospitality of the Nubians on this village.
- Philae Temple: This can be a stunning temple situated within the reservoir of Aswan low dam. Initially constructed within the Philae Island, the temple was later moved to Agilika Island in the direction of the south of Aswan after the development of the Aswan excessive dam.
- Abu Simbel: Situated in Aswan, Abu Simbel is the location of two temples constructed by Ramses II. The spotlight of the temple is the 4 colossal statues of Ramses situated in entrance of the temple.
In case you are a lover of historical past, tradition, and heritage, particularly of the Center Japanese area, then Egypt and Jordan are locations which can be positive to fascinate you. Combining Egypt and Jordan excursions should not solely economical but additionally saves your invaluable time.