Apple TV+ positioned its second sequence ever within the streaming rankings, with Hijack claiming a spot for the week of July 31-Aug. 6. Fits dominated the general rankings once more, and The Lincoln Lawyer shot again up with the discharge of extra episodes.
Hijack recorded 357 million minutes of viewing time for the week its finale debuted, in response to Nielsen. The Idris Elba-led thriller ranked eighth amongst unique sequence and have become the primary Apple TV+ present not named Ted Lasso to make the weekly high 10s (a couple of films on the service have made the film-specific high 10).
Fits recorded its sixth straight week of greater than 3 billion minutes of watch time, scoring 3.24 billion to guide the general rankings by a large margin. Within the seven weeks since its first look within the rankings, the authorized drama has racked up 23.54 billion minutes of viewing — the equal of roughly 4.18 million full viewings of the nine-season, 134-episode sequence (assuming a 42-minute operating time for every episode).
The Lincoln Lawyer (which was renewed for season three earlier this week) launched the again half of its second season on Aug. 3 and reclaimed the highest spot amongst unique sequence with 1.7 billion viewing minutes on Netflix. Star Trek: Unusual New Worlds (362 million minutes) additionally returned to the rankings for the week of its musical episode, “Subspace Rhapsody,” and Peacock’s Twisted Metallic (326 million minutes) debuted at No. 10 amongst unique sequence.
Two function movies additionally had large streaming premiere weeks: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (1.63 billion minutes on Disney+) and The Tremendous Mario Bros. Film (717 million minutes on Peacock).
Nielsen’s streaming rankings cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embody minutes watched on computer systems or cell units. The rankings solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different nations. The highest streaming titles for July 31-Aug. 6 are under.
1. Fits (Netflix/Peacock), 3.24 billion minutes seen
2. The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix), 1.7 billion
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Disney+), 1.63 billion
4. Bluey (Disney+), 1.09 billion
5. Candy Magnolias (Netflix), 740 million
6. The Tremendous Mario Bros. Film (Peacock), 717 million
7. The Witcher (Netflix), 703 million
8. NCIS (Netflix/Paramount+), 691 million
9. Cocomelon (Netflix), 652 million
10. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 616 million
1. The Lincoln Lawyer, 1.7 billion minutes
2. Candy Magnolias, 740 million
3. The Witcher, 703 million
4. Good Omens (Prime Video), 436 million
5. Futurama (Hulu), 401 million
6. The Summer season I Turned Fairly (Prime Video), 399 million
7. Star Trek: Unusual New Worlds (Paramount+), 362 million
8. Hijack (Apple TV+), 357 million
9. Jack Ryan (Prime Video), 346 million
10. Twisted Metallic (Peacock), 326 million
1. Fits, 3.24 billion minutes
2. Bluey, 1.09 billion
3. NCIS, 691 million
4. Cocomelon, 652 million
5. Gray’s Anatomy, 616 million
6. SWAT (Hulu/Netflix/Paramount+), 482 million
7. Pals (Max), 473 million
8. SpongeBob SquarePants (Paramount+/Prime Video), 439 million
9. Heartland (Hulu/Netflix/Peacock), 436 million
10. Gilmore Ladies (Netflix), 401 million
1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, 1.63 billion minutes
2. The Tremendous Mario Bros. Film, 717 million
3. Happiness for Newbies (Netflix), 517 million
4. Hidden Strike (Netflix), 511 million
5. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Paramount+), 438 million
6. Fatale (Netflix), 402 million
7. Miraculous: Ladybug and Cat Noir, the Film (Netflix), 351 million
8. Jesus Revolution (Netflix), 310 million
9. River Wild (2023) (Netflix), 296 million
10. They Cloned Tyrone (Netflix), 242 million