Fits prolonged one streak on the streaming TV charts for Aug. 14-20, however one other one got here to a detailed.
The authorized drama, which streams on Netflix and Peacock, was the highest title in Nielsen’s weekly rankings for the ninth consecutive week. It greater than doubled the viewing time complete of its the second-place present, Netflix’s Painkiller.
The entire viewing time for Fits, nonetheless, dipped under 3 billion minutes for the primary time for the reason that week of June 19-25 — to a nonetheless very sturdy 2.84 billion minutes. The collection had set a Nielsen document for essentially the most consecutive weeks over 3 billion minutes of viewing at seven; solely two different reveals (Outer Banks and The Evening Agent) have hit that mark in 2023, and for just one week every.
Painkiller led the unique collection high 10 with 1.12 billion minutes of watch time, whereas the prior week’s chief, The Lincoln Lawyer, slipped to second place with 768 million minutes. Docuseries Depp v. Heard premiered to 704 million minutes of viewing, good for third amongst originals.
Bluey additionally continued a run with greater than a billion minutes of viewing. The animated children’ present, which streams on Disney+, had 1.01 billion minutes of watch time for the week and topped the billion mark for sixth straight time. HBO’s comedy Ballers, which had its Netflix debut on Aug. 15, popped into the general high 10 with 696 million minutes. The collection additionally streams on HBO sibling Max.
Nielsen’s streaming scores cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embrace minutes watched on computer systems or cell units. The scores solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different international locations. The highest streaming titles for Aug. 14-20 are under.
1. Fits (Netflix/Peacock), 2.84 billion minutes seen
2. Painkiller (Netflix), 1.12 billion
3. Bluey (Disney+), 1.01 billion
4. Coronary heart of Stone (Netflix), 777 million
5. NCIS (Netflix/Paramount+), 775 million
6. The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix), 768 million
7. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 738 million
8. Depp v. Heard (Netflix), 704 million
9. Ballers (Max/Netflix), 696 million
10. Cocomelon (Netflix), 629 million
1. Painkiller, 1.12 billion minutes
2. The Lincoln Lawyer, 768 million
3. Depp v. Heard, 704 million
4. Solely Murders within the Constructing (Hulu), 590 million
5. The Summer time I Turned Fairly (Prime Video), 403 million
6. Gabby’s Dollhouse (Netflix), 369 million
7. Candy Magnolias (Netflix), 366 million
8. The Witcher (Netflix), 325 million
9. The Upshaws (Netflix), 321 million
10. Photo voltaic Opposites (Hulu), 309 million
1. Fits, 2.84 billion minutes
2. Bluey, 1.01 billion
3. NCIS, 775 million
4. Gray’s Anatomy, 738 million
5. Ballers, 696 million
6. Cocomelon, 629 million
7. The Huge Bang Concept (Max), 500 million
8. Supernatural (Netflix), 492 million
9. Gilmore Ladies (Netflix), 437 million
10. Mates (Max), 435 million
1. Coronary heart of Stone, 777 million minutes
2. The Pope’s Exorcist (Netflix), 580 million
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Disney+), 433 million
4. The Tremendous Mario Bros. Film (Peacock), 385 million
5. Cocaine Bear (Prime Video), 307 million
6. Despicable Me 2 (Netflix), 288 million
7. The Monkey King (Netflix), 215 million
8. Moana (Disney+), 204 million
9. Despicable Me (Netflix), 194 million
10. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Paramount+), 167 million